test case no.256 in xfs test suite, makes gnome 3 to fall back to emergency mode

test case no.256 in xfs test suite, makes gnome 3 to fall back to emergency mode

praneethu.u
I have installed opensuse 12.2 and made 5 different partitions to test xfs tests. I have followed instruction as provided in http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:XFStests. After executing test case no.254 i.e.,btrfs snapshot. in the next reboot, GNOME 3 will not load, instead it falls back to emergency mode. When i tried to see what is happening, in verbose mode of loading os, i saw scratch device did not mount and then emergency mode started.
Is this a bug or i am doing any mistake ? please help.