Extended Deadline Submission (SETIT'O9)

Med Salim BOUHLEL

Dear Colleagues

Apologies for any cross-postings
At the request of a number of potential contributors, we have decided to extend   the  deadline   for  receipt  of  papers  to  be  presented  to  The 5th International Conference:   Sciences   of   Electronics, Technologies of Information and Telecommunications SETIT 2009. This deadline is extended to November 1st, 2008.
This conference will be held in Tunisia, 22-26 March 2009. It is supported by IEEE .
Papers are solicited in the following areas:
Information Processing
Signal Processing
Image and Video
Multimedia
Telecommunications and Networks
Electronic

Your propositions are welcome (they can be made either in English or in French).
The paper submission is on-line at: http://www.setit.rnu.tn/?pg=submission
We are waiting for seeing you in SETIT 2009.

All contact information you provide will be used strictly for SETIT 09 related events only and will not be disclosed in any other way
You can unsubscribe yourself from our mailing list at any time by sending an email to [hidden email]  with subject Unsubscribe   ==================================================================
This email is sent out to all those on the SETIT 2009 database. If you want to be removed from this database, please send an email to [hidden email]
Mohamed Salim BOUHLEL
General Co-Chair, SETIT 2009
Director of Sfax High Institute of Electronics and Communication
Head of Research Unit:Sciences & Technologies of Image and Telecommunications ( Sfax University )
GSM +216 20 200005
Skype Name : UR-SETIT

[[HTML alternate version deleted]]