Quantcast

D:V::E::: PRESENTS: DISTURBIA @ LOVE Nightclub (FREE+VIP+$1000 costume contest)

D:V::E:::
When is it:
Tonight at 9:00 PM

Where is it:
LOVE Nightclub (3rd Floor Private VIP LOUNGE)
1350 Okie Street
NE Washington DC 20002

How much is it:
FREE VIP ENTRY ALLNIGHT with D:V::E::: pass & costume

Join D:V::E::: in conjunction with Marc & Taz, TreWell, & BJ as we
bring you Disturbia at LOVE this Friday. Big Tigger & 95.5 WPGC will
broadcast LIVE from the building as you enjoy PRIVATE VIP BAR
TREATMENT in our plush 3rd floor VIP pool table lounge. Also be sure
to check out the 4th floor costume party, with a $1000 table service
prize for the best costume. This will be DC's biggest Halloween event
ever.

To be added to the D:V::E::: guest list e-mail all FIRST & LAST name
additions as well as a e-mail address for each guest to:
[hidden email] by 4:00 PM today or print a pass from the
following link:

http://www.dejadirect.com/images/hugedvedisturbia.jpg

**21 & UP**

Change your info? Stop the emails? Easy! Just click this link:
http://dejadirect.com/hostbaby/i?i=21760&p=cZ0jpnPYCcZktjSjB3Ou

Re: D:V::E::: PRESENTS: DISTURBIA @ LOVE Nightclub (FREE+VIP+$1000 costume contest)

Victor23
This post was updated on .
I want to book best dance club nyc for my bachelor party. I am thinking to hire some talented event planners for all the arrangements of my party.