Create superblock

metaverse
Last week a harddrive in a NAS crashed in our office.  Long story short: We have been trying everything. In the end we where able to pull an image of the hard drive. Also we found out there's no superblock or secondary blocks. Since I have recovered successfully the data I was wondering if it was possible to create a new superblock and secondary block. If not I'll create a new partition and place all the data back.

Scary that only a power outage can do this...

TL;DR: Is it possible to create a new superblock from scratch?